- Payment Methods we accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Osaki/Titan gift cards
- Credit and debit cards are subject to address verification by your financial institution.
- If you have an error message after submitting your credit card information, please check to make sure that following information is correct :
- Your name on the card
- Billing address
- Card number
- Card type
- Card expiration date
- If you are still experiencing problems, please call your card issuing bank for details.
- Financing options are available via our financing partner Affirm. While 0% APR financing is possible, your interest rate is determined solely through Affirm and your individual credit score.
- We remind you that if you shop at Osakispa.com your personal and financial information is safe and secure.
For all Texas residents, sale tax is 8.25%
Returns & Exchanges
Please keep your original packaging for 30 days in case you choose to change your mind.
Any returns within 30 days of purchase for whatever reason, shipping costs outbound and inbound will be paid by the customer. For all returning merchandise, you must have RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) authorized by us.
Customers will be responsible for both, the original delivery and the return shipping charges. **This applies to cancellations if the order has been shipped**
The product being returned must have all the original packaging and be in new and resalable condition.
All Pedicure Chairs can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
The 30-day time frame for acceptance of returning merchandise starts from the delivery date of the product. No merchandise will be accepted or refunded after this 30 day window.
In case of shipping damage from our company to the delivery address of the customer, replacement parts will be sent to the customer or a new unit based on a per case basis.
To Prepare Returns:
Get your RMA number:
Send us an email, stating that you have read our return policy to email@example.com
You can also call us to expedite this process at 214-390-5252. Returning merchandise must have a copy of your invoice, and RMA written on the box of returning merchandise.
Choose the shipping company of your choice for return or call us to get a designated shipping company. We can provide shipping documents (BOL), labels, and instructions. Customers will be responsible for both, the original delivery and the return shipping charges. Please follow the instructions to have your item returned back to us for a refund.
Call us back with the tracking number of the returning merchandise.
Product/merchandise must be insured for the possibility of damage/getting lost.
Please call+1-214-390-5252 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the situation and get your RMA number on any item. If you send your return before contacting us without a RMA number, the return will be refused.
Put the packing list and your RMA number inside of your package with the item(s) to return. Make sure to include all parts and data sent with the package.
Tape box securely and mark with appropriate shipping address.
We can provide shipping documents (BOL), labels, and instructions. Customers will be responsible for both, the original delivery and the return shipping charges. Please follow the instructions to have your item returned back to us for a refund.
Gift Card Policy
- Purchased gift cards are not refundable.
- One gift card order is made for one recipient.
- All gift cards are valid for 1 year from purchase date. Purchases made with a valid gift card number are not refundable. All other return policies apply to purchases made by gift cards.
- Gift cards are delivered through email only. It is customers' responsibility to put the correct receivers' email address. Once we’ve sent a confirmation email to the receiver, changes cannot be made.
- Please contact us for more details.